Friday, December 25, 2009

merry first christmas...


what???...it's FINALLY Christmas morning?!?!?!?...


can i have this fish for breakfast?...


hahaha...i'm kidding...it's not real, plus i only have two teeth...


"hey, mom,"...


"remember my FAVORITE animal..."


"oh yeah, there she is!!!..."


the ULTIMATE cougar!!!...i LOVE gigi...


wait a minute...what's happening???...


what??? SANTA CLAUS is coming HERE?!?!?!...right now???...


is that him???...


uh, what???...I'M SANTA?!?!?!?...


do i still get presents???...


oh, yay! a lion!!!...


and all my cousins to help show me how to play with it...


i love it!!!...


another one??? for me???...


i'm not very good at unwrapping gifts yet so blake helped...


and he helped again...


all the cousins wanted to help...


they can unwrap it, but they can't have my laptop...


i love my cousins...


and the whole fam...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: