Saturday, March 13, 2010

san diego...

Our flight is at WHAT time???...

I'm usually still asleep at this hour...


you can't fake being this tired...


yes, cream and sugar would be fine...


don't judge...


oooooh, this is the perfect spot for a family photo...


well isn't this handy!!!...


don't even talk to me...


you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about...


I TOLD you I was wearing this and you copied me anyway...


I love you, Grandma, but you can't compete with this muffin...


you know what else I love???...


a good old fashioned cuddle...


but a cuddle with Aunt Jan isn't complete without Uncle Tex...


hmmmmmm...what's that I see???...


oh could it, could it, could it be???...


YES!!! it's true!!! a friend for ME!!!...


Erin, there must be some mistake...you only brought three coffees...clearly there are four of us...


where did the time go???...


I won't lie...I'm kind of sad to leave...


it was a good trip, but it's about that time...


yeah, that's the one...


nap time...


I slept for HOW long???...


are you for real???...


no wonder people on planes love me.

1 comment:

Tammy, Garrett, and Carson said...

I love how Brooks is sprawled out in the seat...SO CUTE. Wish I could sleep like that on a plane. I stole some pics and will send you the few I took of your precious little man.