Saturday, April 24, 2010

crawfish...

I'm sorry...what?!?!?!...

no...you said a CRAWL fish party...and since I crawl really good...


oh nevermind...don't talk to me...


not even Kara can make it better...except, what? this cup is magic???...


the red cup produces something cooler than crawling...something else that crawls???...


oooooooooh...me likey...


I think I'll take it...


jeeze, Mom, why do you always FREAK out and pull me away from the action...


uhhhhhhh...whose great idea is this???...


seriously, guys, this isn't fun...


ooooooooh, nevermind, the magic cup is back...


I have to sit in my mom's lap for the magic cup to work?...ok...


come on...I'm not scared...


hocus pocus TURN INTO A FISH!!!


IT REALLY WORKED!!!


come on, hand it over...it was MY magic...


wait a minute...I'm on to you guys...


is there even a such thing as fish that crawl???...


is this even real???


hey...is that what I THINK IT IS?!?!?!?!...yep...


another COUG!!!...


is she loving me because she thinks I'm Tony Romo?...I mean, I know he's young, but...


oh well, if she thinks I'm him then I'll show her I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty...


real men plant with wheelbarrows; kids pretend they're wheelbarrows...


and I'm a MAN...


wanna see a trick???...regular baby...


GIANT BABY...


hey, seriously...these are not my socks...THESE ARE NOT MY SOCKS...


no crawling party, paper towels, funny socks...can we just go???...but first, I must pass the torch...


hey dude, listen closely...keep this cup - it's MAGIC.

No comments: