Saturday, May 22, 2010

you've got to fight...for your right...to PARRRRRRR...TAY...

hey...what are these balloons for???...


for me???..because I'm ONE-derful!?!?!?...


oh yay, there's swimming...


well, swimming for the other kids that is...


I'll just get passed around all day...


like all the babies do...


Berkley and I have been practicing our matching pose for quite some time...


and Gordon's practicing to be a dad to my future BFF...very soon...


this whole cake is just for me?!?!?!...what about everyone else?...


ooooooooooh, nevermind...


I don't even know how to eat this...so I'll try a little from you first...


that seems easy enough...


there, just like you did Mom...


ok, so maybe not JUST like it...


oh who am I kidding...


I just can't stop myself...


is there something inside of this thing???...


nope, just goodness...


presents...I love them, I'm just not that good at opening them...


perfect! lots of helpers...


I got handmade cards...


and golf clubs...


and clothes...


and toys...


and books...


and money...


oooooooh, everyone wants to know what each present is...


and what 1st birthday is complete...


without a gun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice party. I can see Keith in Brooks.