Monday, June 15, 2009

long and lean...


Brooks had his pediatrician appointment last week and weighed in at 8 pounds, 14 ounces while measuring 22 1/4 inches.

His head size is in the 50th percentile, his weight is in the 50th percentile, and his height is in the 90-95th percentile. I wish I had counted how many times Dr. Coco said that Brooks was "a long baby"..."a really long baby".

I'm not too familiar with babies, actually I'm not familiar with them at all, but Brooks totally has an old man body. Do all babies have this look? He has this little chest and rib cage and then his stomach is all big and round. If I put him in a tight, white tank top with some pants pulled up halfway to his chest, I would swear I was looking at a 90 year old man. Throw in some suspenders and an old man hat and I've got a pretty good Halloween costume. :)

4 comments:

Tammy, Garrett, and Carson said...

hahahaha...oh my gosh Judy...you are a crack up. I miss you tons girlie!!!

Summer Willard said...

Judy! I love your sense of humor! You crack me up. :)

Natalie said...

You are too funny!!!

Kati said...

I'm not that familiar with babies either, but can guarantee that I'll be looking for baby suspenders b/c that image is absolutely hilarious!